Sunday, January 24, 2010

Freedom

Last semester had just finished, exam completed just waiting for the results. Soon, i'll be out of college and say bye to college life.I'm gonna miss it even though i do not like to go college and study i admit. i will try to skip if i can.LOL. Exams over just right before Chinese New Year this time.I'm so glad because last year i was having exam during my CNY, so this year is much better since i still have plenty of time for my CNY preparations.


The first thing i'm gonna do after exam is not about shopping for CNY clothes, but it's going to the heaven of food "Penang". This is the first time i'm going Penang with my friends and classmates. I bet it will be enjoying and i'm sure i'm gonna gain more weight. At the same time, i'm also headache thinking about finding jobs. I don't wanna work long hours, it's tiring. But i wanna earn $$$ as much as possible.I also don't wanna start working during CNY, and its a huge problem to me finding jobs while i'm stuck at Rawang without Internet connection.

More problems that are not solve yet and i am kind of worried. My loan, exam result, preparations and test to go U.K

No comments:

Post a Comment